Data request form
To request data from Auckland Breast Cancer Register (ABCR), the requestor must download and complete the data request form [PDF, 94 KB] and email it to email@example.com
By submitting this form, the data requestor agrees to comply with ABCR requirements on the process of requesting and presenting data:
- All data requests are presented, discussed and approved at the Study Group’s Exective Team meetings. This form has to be received at least a week prior to the meeting. The next Executive team meeting is on 4 March 2020;
- Data requests that do not require patient National Health Index (NHI) number may use the ABCR’s Health and Disability Ethics Committee (HDEC) approval number for their research project;
- At the discretion of the Executive Team, a data extraction and preparation fee may be charged to the data requestor;
- Only de-identified information from ABCR data are presented or published;
- ABCSG/ABCR has to be acknowledged as the source of data (or as one of the sources of data) in the research abstract, published work, report or slide presentation;
- A copy of the published or presented work in any format (Microsoft Word, PDF, Powerpoint or printed copy) must be forwarded to ABCSG/ABCR at the completion of the project;
- The completed online request form will be acknowledged by one of the Data Managers when received and the decision will be conveyed after the meeting;
- The data requestor has the obligation to inform ABCR in the event that the research project ceases or discontinues.
GP follow-up form
Click here for a sample of the GP follow-up form for our breast cancer patients.